How long does planorama usually last?

Hey guys,
I’ll be finally be scheduled to work at the new store I’ll be working at, and we don’t open till April. I’ll be working there for 2 days next week then gonna be there all week the week after. I’m assuming planorama takes only a couple days not an entire month? What do we do after we are done?

Hey guys,
I’ll be finally be scheduled to work at the new store I’ll be working at, and we don’t open till April. I’ll be working there for 2 days next week then gonna be there all week the week after. I’m assuming planorama takes only a couple days not an entire month? What do we do after we are done?

Brand new store?
And they have to set Plano from scratch?
You are going to be lucky to have it done it done it is in the time you have.

Planorama usually lasts around 4 days to a week because you have to build the entire store POG for POG. A lot of times other stores will come in and help you because there are so many to do. I’ve helped with two or three and then did one full out when I opened my previous store. They are pretty fun!

Once planorama is done and the store help is gone your team will put the finishing touches on the POGs until it’s time for the first trucks to come in. And then you’re pretty much stocking the shelves until it’s time to open the store.

Think I know what store you’re referring to lol. It’ll be done by Friday. You’ll be then taking trucks, filling the store for a month, then open to the public.

Planorama is extremely fun. If we’re talking about the same store, it’s going very well.

Think I know what store you’re referring to lol. It’ll be done by Friday. You’ll be then taking trucks, filling the store for a month, then open to the public.

Planorama is extremely fun. If we’re talking about the same store, it’s going very well.
There’s only 5 new store for the April new store cycle this year so definitely possible

Hopefully they'll rotate people to different positions. This is a great opportunity to learn where things will be in the store, how to do different tasks like setting a planogram if you don't already know how, build good communication between departments, etc

Back