Archived How does this look

Status
Not open for further replies.
N00BZte.jpg

Found a couple of discontinued stuff in the back and tried filling this end-cap as much as I could today. God.. it looked horrible before i wish i had a before picture/ cringe

The amount of discontinued merch you can find in lockup is ridiculous...

And its kind of bothering me too now.. thanks :( LOL

Reactions: PMR
im heavily triggered by the sd cards not being cased

also that tech will save us stuff is discontinued?? we literally just transitioned and got a full 4x4 section of the stuff

That was part of the new set in my store, too. I did notice the spider wrap missing on the canon printer. Good job on endcap.

Some LODs will still find something to nitpick at about it lmao

Some LODs will still find something to nitpick at about it lmao

Just to play devil's advocate....

There's still a good amount of space. You could kill the shelf, move the larger boxed product to the top of the lockbox, put doits on the smaller stuff and add some pegs. You'd probably be able to make more room for additional disco. pegged product then.

Just to play devil's advocate....

There's still a good amount of space. You could kill the shelf, move the larger boxed product to the top of the lockbox, put doits on the smaller stuff and add some pegs. You'd probably be able to make more room for additional disco. pegged product then.

Yeah, it's always great to have a great looking endcap, and OP did a great job. My store's ETLs and LODs love to have full endcaps, which is why they're so happy to see I've already filled or flexed in an endcap lmao

All I can say is holy shoot the printer aisle needs to be zoned :eek:

I can say depending ours looks pretty empty since we have a roving gang that steal loads of printer ink. So we have a temp call box there right now. That alone makes the zone look even worse.. Not that this zone is that great..

All I can say is holy shoot the printer aisle needs to be zoned :eek:
True. That canon doesnt need to be there.

Also our make your own computers are spider wrapped. Our routers are in the boxes now.

I can say depending ours looks pretty empty since we have a roving gang that steal loads of printer ink. So we have a temp call box there right now. That alone makes the zone look even worse.. Not that this zone is that great..
Ok, why do they steal that. I mean we have beer thieves, and cheese thieves (homeless) and the usual thieves. We even have our razor and router thieves but ink thieves?

They sell it online. Printer ink ain't cheap. When I was inventory at Staples we regularly lost thousands a month.

Yup. This.

Ink cartridges are sort of expensive and relatively small. Wear some cargo pants and you can fit like 4-8 in them, if you take them out of the packaging. In a backpack, you could stuff 20 or more, if you're brave/stupid enough to go for it. They're usually not spider-wrapped or anything. It's easy to boost 'em and put 'em up online (or thrift store) for half-price or so and still turn a decent profit for the effort and risk involved.

But I guarantee you that your AP team will notice 20 ink cartridges missing. ;)

Last edited:
N00BZte.jpg

Found a couple of discontinued stuff in the back and tried filling this end-cap as much as I could today. God.. it looked horrible before i wish i had a before picture/ cringe

Uh all that stuff is new in my store. Came out during the video game reset.

Uh all that stuff is new in my store. Came out during the video game reset.
I don't know why but the endocarp was horrible when i first got there. There was a huge printer on it's own shelf at the very top with a clearance printer lol.

A few of the things are d-code here, but i realized the same day when i looked at the ad lots of it was new..

Most of that is pushers for ink so not too much zoning besides if shits really out of hand with merch in the wrong spot. Weird to have printers on the base deck, though. At least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back