Archived How Does Vacation/Sick/Well-Being Hours Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how I accrue vacation, sick, and well-being hours? I have worked for Target for one full year but have not accrued any hours. I have called out a few times and had to take some days off (including a whole week off for a family vacation about a month after I was hired) if that matters at all.

When I go into MyTime, the only category that I see hours for are "Sick". Everything else says 0. Does this number for "Sick" equal the number of hours I lost by calling out? In other words, does this number equal the number of hours that I was scheduled for but did not show up to? Did me calling out a few times erase what I could have gotten in sick hours? I'm under the impression that this is what the difference is between, for example, "Sick" and "Sick Payout", with "Sick Payout" being the hours I have available to use. Thanks in advance.

Depending on your state, you will get sick hours. My state, I don't.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 57
Based on that chart, I should have 20 vacation hours and 30 personal holiday hours, but I have 0 for both categories. I guess I need to talk to HR.

Based on that chart, I should have 20 vacation hours and 30 personal holiday hours, but I have 0 for both categories. I guess I need to talk to HR.
That's not what it says. You're looking at the part that shows what your average hours need to be before you even qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back