Archived How is Target Structured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehomiesleepy

LA Street Soldier
I understand it's STL, ETL's, TL's, TM. I'm interested in knowing each ETL position Title and the responsibility it entails. Senior Team Lead and Team Lead positions and responsibilities. How they all are integrated and operate in accordance to corperates action plan? If there is a past link to my questions in post please share :)

Easy.. shift all tasks and problems to other areas,tm,leads,etls.. that's the structure I've witnessed over the past ohhh since 2000 or maybe even earlier

i think it's based on "Sesame Street" ... How do you get to sesame street ?

looks a lot like my hardlines crew: Big Bird (ETL) and the other TM's on a busy day just hanging out doing nothing.

enhanced-buzz-30401-1380127387-0.jpg

Three ETL positions that are not covered in the wiki article are Replenishment (ETL-Repl), Sales Floor Operations (ETL-Ops), and Food Service (ETL-FS). An ETL-Repl, as the title implies, oversees the sales floor replenishment process. After AE14, they only exist in high-volume stores with an overnight flow process. An ETL-Ops oversees the dayside process teams (presentation, price accuracy, instocks, and in some stores dayside backroom) and ensures that their processes are brand and achieving green scores. ETLs-FS are few and far between; they only exist in stores with ultra-high-volume food service areas that warrant having a dedicated ETL.

Three ETL positions that are not covered in the wiki article are Replenishment (ETL-Repl), Sales Floor Operations (ETL-Ops), and Food Service (ETL-FS). An ETL-Repl, as the title implies, oversees the sales floor replenishment process. After AE14, they only exist in high-volume stores with an overnight flow process. An ETL-Ops oversees the dayside process teams (presentation, price accuracy, instocks, and in some stores dayside backroom) and ensures that their processes are brand and achieving green scores. ETLs-FS are few and far between; they only exist in stores with ultra-high-volume food service areas that warrant having a dedicated ETL.

Wow I did not know there were stores that actually had ultra-high volume food service areas.

Pre sure that the flaghip store in 55403 has every ETL possible >.>

I also heard there are Sr. ETL's for merchandising, food, etc. in selected stores...? What makes a store eligible for those positions? How many Sr. TLs/ETLs/Sr. ETLs could a store possibly have? Would if a store actually does have every possible ETL position.. Of course, that is assuming they are a High-Risk store and get the ETL's afforded to those stores too...

Sr. ETL - Merch's are for super freaky volume stores. Only one I have seen is top 15 in sales for the entire company. I believe they oversee plano/pricing/instocks similar to an ETL-Ops, but this store does not have an ETL-Ops so I guess it makes sense. Also, in the same vein as SrTLs, the Sr ETL position is only given to those hi-po enough to be an STL, and usually requires them to pass STL interviews before being shifted into that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back