Archived How is the Price Accuracy team being scored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm new and came here to learn a lot about my job. I just started in Price Accuracy and before that, I have zero experience in retail so it was very confusing to me on what to do during those first few months. Anyway, I have a lot of questions so please bear with me.

I would like to know how a Price Accuracy is being scored? Any specifics would be really helpful.

I was just assign into sign prepping for adset and would be training for it soon. Can anyone give me tips?

I haven't been trained in how to fix those with "no info". Can anyone point me on how I can find info on how to do that?

Lastly, I have a team member who would perform "t-tickets" on items that have different DCPIs. I mean, she would find items with a different dcpi and would print tickets with the right DCPI and stick it on to the right item for it. What I'm worried about is that she might be doubling our numbers for that item. Are we being scored on having the correct DCPI on the item? I thought it would be okay to leave them as is as long as the price is correct and just make sure that they have the correct DCPI the next time the item is marked down.

Oh, I forgot. What do you do with items that is being shown as "invalid"?

Thanks, mrknownothing! I usually give the "no info" and "invalid" items to my TL. A team member started to teach me once but we got busy since we have a heavy workload that day. I only know of one way to handle a "no info" item and that is to look for an item precisely identical to it on the sales floor and use that item's dcpi (but I didn't know about the bcode).

If an item is missing a DPCI or a barcode itself (rare, but sometimes happens), then it is NOT up to Price Accuracy to find the DPCI and give it a barcode - it is the responsibility of the TL of that particular department. Price Accuracy handles Not On Files through using the SIM function on the the PDA or if you know the exact DPCI for the item, using the computer, going into the UPC maintenance function, and tying the DPCI an UPC together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back