Archived How many hours for HRTM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen posts that some pick up hours in different work centers.

How many hours does your HRTM actually get in HR?

I get 40 but I'm pretty sure mytime allots my store less. It's pretty common for mytime to only give LV stores 24 or 32.

Deja_vu.jpg

Generally as an HRTM your leaders will often take care of you. I interviewed at a store where they could only offer me 24 HR hours but told me I could get my other 16 anywhere I wanted to (flow, market, hardlines etc...)

30 in our store

TBH ours is either doing signing or doing decorations half the time so idk if it's the best use of payroll.

I would say ASANTS. HR was extremely underappreciated by the previous ETLs who allocated hours at my store. We dropped to 20-30 hours for our entire three-person work center for two whole years (besides during 4th quarter) because they felt that HR was not that important. I had to get hours from other work centers.

I have 3 hr tms. We used to have 4, but they downsized I guess. I think only one is FT (between cash office and hr), and the other two are probably at 15-25. One gets scheduled as signing sometimes and the other works in softlines and cashier.

We have one HRTM that is 40 in HR, then one that's around 35, and the other is like 16-24 and does the rest of her shifts as Fitting Room.

I think ours is slotted 30, but gets 40 by working Sbux or cashier.

I get 40 hours a week. Some weeks it's all HR, some weeks I work in other work centers especially if they need me there.

I average 35 hours a week but I also do cash office shifts so usually around 30 in HR during 4th quarter. Sometimes 40 when there are lots of orientations to do (yes, I do orientations even though the ETL or TL is supposed to) the rest of the year it’s abiut 20-25 hours in HR and I’m crossed trained multiple areas so that’s how I keep my hours up around 35

He thinks we sit in an office all day and do nothing. I made a thread about how I don't like doing the calendar and he went on a rant how we should be thankful we get paid to color.

My preferences are payroll, feeding the team, answering questions, making sure training get done, printing schedules for my trainers among other things, being a resource for our leaders. I also don't mind running out on the floor to push a vehicle.

He thinks we sit in an office all day and do nothing. I made a thread about how I don't like doing the calendar and he went on a rant how we should be thankful we get paid to color.

My preferences are payroll, feeding the team, answering questions, making sure training get done, printing schedules for my trainers among other things, being a resource for our leaders. I also don't mind running out on the floor to push a vehicle.

Ahh gotcha. I was gonna say who does payroll, who puts food in the breakroom, who makes sure training gets done, who brings on new team members, who HAS to listen to everyone’s problems, who handles benefit questions? I could keep going haha. By no mean is my job the hardest or most labor intensive. But my job is stressful and it is a lot of responsibility(especially for a team member position). And I am all about being one team so I go and help out when I’m needed, but who helps me out? No one.

With 4th quarter coming up we have 4 HRTMs. The main one is FT, one of them was originally a GSA and was cross trained in HR to help with orientations (no our ETL-HR does not do orientation), and in the past three weeks we have hired two additional HRTMs but they are so new that I have no idea how many hours they are averaging.

Ahh gotcha. I was gonna say who does payroll, who puts food in the breakroom, who makes sure training gets done, who brings on new team members, who HAS to listen to everyone’s problems, who handles benefit questions? I could keep going haha. By no mean is my job the hardest or most labor intensive. But my job is stressful and it is a lot of responsibility(especially for a team member position). And I am all about being one team so I go and help out when I’m needed, but who helps me out? No one.

Our job is not physically demanding but can be mentally taxing, especially during 4th quarter. I totally agree with you on the all one team and I am always more than willing to help out where ever needed and learn any work center.

It sounds like HR in your store does a hell of a lot more than hr in my store.

HR in my store since I have worked there has been nothing but Spanish woman or gay guys., never a straight male working in hr. I feel like this lack of diversity in HR has contributed to the sexist hiring decisions made in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back