Archived How Many Red Shirts and Khaki Pants do you Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 red polos and 3 pairs of khakis. Before working at Target I had owned 1 pair of khakis and never had a red shirt.

Not very many at all

Eyyyy 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m at some absurd number of red tee shirt variations, with a few mostly red flannels thrown in. Also have a black shirt. Have 3 green holiday shirts from working those Black Fridays. But as of today my last pair of khakis bit it, so I gotta find some that can stand up to the amount of movement that happens each shift tomorrow on my day off. (I’ve found climbing pants last longer than normal pants and allow a better range of movement.)

14 red shirts and one red cardigan and one red zip-up hoodie, and one pair of khakis and one back up pair (I have thick thighs so I get a lot of rips and am having to replace my pants constantly)

Where do you guys buy your polos? I’m trying to get more. I had purchased the red good fellow polos when they were on sale awhile back but they fade fast, not sure if it is my own fault. It’s hard to find good quality polos for cheap

I got mine at Old Navy. It's held up well, almost 2 years old now. No color fade, no obvious wear-through of the fabric.

I have 3 pairs of pants and 4 shirts
I try to keep 1 set of clean clothing in my car just in case my pants or shirt gets to dirty from the truck

Well, 5 shirts and 1 khakis

I only wear the same khakis due to the fact to the fact I was only working weekends and 1 or 2 days, and my store lets us wear Jean's on the weekends. I only needed 1 but with more shifts, I'm looking into getting more

too many to count ...

here's just a few ..
1165_8500_684_f

1162_9509_600_f

HNS_CHB105_Crimson
NF0A3MCB_682_hero
NF0A3MHN_682_hero

0125_3686_260_f
0125_3686_260_f

3 pairs of khaki capris, 4-5 pairs of khaki pants, probably 8-10 short-sleeve red shirts, maybe the same number long-sleeve. Plus 2 long-sleeve button-up shirts because my store can be cold, depending on where you're working. Outside of my Target shifts, I hardly ever wear a red shirt anywhere, even at Christmas time. The day I leave, I'm with @Mysterious about have a celebratory bonfire of all my red & khaki work clothes.

UjVNqYg.jpg

13 shirts and 2 pairs of pants.

Shirts are mostly C9 and a few Merona. Pants are Haggar H26, pretty much just lightweight golf pants.

Where do you guys buy your polos? I’m trying to get more. I had purchased the red good fellow polos when they were on sale awhile back but they fade fast, not sure if it is my own fault. It’s hard to find good quality polos for cheap
This: https://www.target.com/p/men-s-spac...4/-/A-51882832?preselect=51722542#lnk=sametab

It looks orange on the website, but it’s definitely red. Same shirt in my pic above. It goes in and out of stock seasonally, so you may have a hard time finding one right now.

Honestly it’s worth fronting the money for the ones on bullseyeshop. They are awesome quality, it’s all I wear anymore.

I have 5 khakis, but a couple are getting snug.

Shirts, I've got 13, though 1½ don't count. One I realized was far too low cut to be worn at work after I bought it, low enough cut I'd have to put my name badge on my nipple. The other is a very nice button down shirt I bought when I thought I had landed another job; I can wear it if I want, but it's nice enough I shouldn't be wearing it if I might have to carry something dirty or cleaning up food off the carpet.

The nice thing about the shirts is that they range in color from deep burgundy to tomato/cinnabar, so some have a chance of surviving the post-Target closet cleaning.

I’ve gotton most from tjmaxx or Marshall’s. They’re nice Nike, under armor and a couple golf polos. Cheap, light weight and great quality.

I have around 5 or 6 polo shirts I tend to rotate out (I even have certain ones for certain days). Weird I know. Even before I was a Sr. TL I only wore polos -- tee shirts never looked good on me (plus the Target ones always ran small on me).

Khakis i alternate -- one to wash, one to wear. I was in charge of shirts for our planorama and after the hurdles I had to go through to get them they gave me a whole supply. I also stockpiled a bunch of the white OPU shirts we had from last Q4 - I tend to be a creature of habit -- red polo and white undershirt kind of guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back