Archived How Many Red Shirts and Khaki Pants do you Own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
Before I started working for the Spot, I had one khaki pants and two red shirts.

I'm part-time so I don't show up every day, but my red shirt and khaki pants inventory has naturally quadrupled as I like having different styles of both. I feel like if I bought two/three of the same, my fellow TMs might think I wear the same thing every day, which is not so.

So I now have six red polo shirts, three red T-shirts, and five khaki pants.

Is that about average?

Pre-Spot - 3-4 red shirts, all of which had printing of some sort. No khakis.

Now - at least 9 red shirts (the ones mentioned above, 2 with Target logos, at least 3 plain red tees, 1 red polo); 2 khaki. And I only work 1-2 days a week!

Slightly OT but... when you work on an offshore oil platform, you only need one pair of pants and one shirt for your entire two week shift... only one pair of underwear even IF you liked sleeping in the buff.

I hear ya'll asking "But how is that possible, Mr. Kartman? Don't they get dirty and funky???"

Howso, you ask? Someone (the galley hand) washes them for you as you sleep. You pile them on the floor outside your 4 man quarters and when you wake they are sitting there clean and folded. Pretty cool, eh?

I did that for a summer once when I was young. It was an interesting gig!

I have 2 pairs of full-length khakis and one pair of capris. I also got one pair of denim capris for summer weekends.
I probably have around 15 red shirts. My mom keeps buying me more if she finds cute ones while she's out shopping somewhere.

Been gone for a year and a quarter of my closet is still full of red and khaki. 4/5 Red Polos, a red hoodie, 2 red button ups. And 4/5 pairs of khakis.

I have five pairs of khakis. 2 don’t fit anymore, so technically three. I have about 7 red/Target branded shirts. I am more into having a lot of shoes. I have around 25 pairs, 15 of which I could wear to work, 10 of which are comfortable/running/work shoes.

All I bought for Target was 1 pair of khakis and 1 new red shirt as i already had about 3 red shirts before I worked there. I don’t even wear any of that anymore though lol, I just wear any shirt with the red vest

Been with Spot for around 6mo now. I have 3 khakis, and about 10-12 red shirts. My life is consumed by target so I only shop for red now o_O

I never owned red or khaki before Target. Now 4 pairs pants, 1 hoodie, 1 volunteer shirt, 1 polo, 2 3/4 sleeve, 2 long sleeve, 3 short sleeve, and 4 freebie target shirts.

The longer you are with Spot, the more Red and Khakis you will have. With that said, I lost count. My warddrobe consists mostly of these colors. When and if I leave spot, I am burning them all. If anyone asks why, I will say I'm just doing my tribal celebration. lol.

Last edited:
I have 6 red tees and 3 pairs of pants. Not uncommon for me to wear the same pair of pants two or three days in a row as long as they don't get horribly dirty for some reason.

I used to have Zero solid red shirts (like #FF0000, that red) and two khakis, still have two khakis but now I have three red shirts lol. I have a TON of maroon stuff from my uni so that's what I used to wear every shift.

Like 5 red tshirts, 1 polo I never wear, and 4 khakis. I don't like to wash clothes so I need enough to last a week

3 red polos,2 button down reds,2 red tshirts, 4 black polos,2 button down blacks, 2 black tshirts, 2 white polos, 2 black tshirts and 4 khakis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back