Archived How many TM are scheduled in your backroom on advarage????

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in 25hr of pull 661 black line & 5 team members. is this normal? or even some nights 1200 peace of black line 4 team members?

our store dosent have that many backroom tms, we have 7 total including me, but we have other people who are trained from other work centers like flow.

were a 4am store, and on truck days we have 5 backroom team members and the autofills are usually around 15 hours, on non truck days theres only like 3 backroom tms including our TL

dam that sound pretty low volume we have pulls that some times can reach almost 50hr! but the advarage number on pull times is 25-32hr with no call outs 7 TM and my self. pull start at 10.30 and have to be done at 1.15AM.

were around B volume, not to big not to small, but 50 hrs is insane, as well as what you average daily, we usually get our pulls done before 5am, then we gotta backstock the truck, but im more of a backroom day tm so i rarely do that.

I'm at an A volume store average truck 2500 typical auto fill is 8-12 hrs and back stock around 450. 32 hrs scheduled. 5-6 TMs

Truck days: 6 (scheduled 5:30-1:30)
Non truck days: maybe 3 (scheduled 5:30-12:30/1:00pm)(sometimes the logistics or flow TL have to get creative with the schedule to have even that many people...weekends especially seem tough to schedule)

For the trucks I usually have 4 for truck backstock, 1 does bulk pallets and misc bulk backstock in steel, 1 does electronics, 1 dedicated FDC team member that handles most of grocery and pulls on that side. On RDC and FDC days its great I can have upto 12 backroom counting the backroom trained FDC guys.
Non truck days 3 team members and myself.

TO the OP 1200 black line?? I havent seen truck backstock like that since they came out with the stupid case logic system, those trucks were killers with backstock.

Volume : B
Truck size: 2500-2700
Auto fill: 13-15 hours
Black line: 325-500
TMs: 5 (4 working 7.75, 1 working 4.75)

Volume A+
7 trucks( one every night of week)
Avg truck: 1750
Avg autofills: 650
Manuals: 200
Back room team comes in at 10:30. We have 4 every night (32 hours)
We finish pulls by 1:00 am at the latest.
Avg back stock: 200-350
One tm comes in an hour early to pull manuals.
I have one tm work bulk
One work fdc back stock on food truck nights
2 for GM.
I have a dairy cooler, produce cooler, ambient room, freezer, HBA stockroom(old e&e before remodel) one electronics stock room, a trailer for men's/women's and third party storage. I'm scheduled under trailer unload/push so I swing from flow to back room to monitor both work centers.
One tm: 9:30-6 am
3 tm: 10:30-7am

last night at a hour to close the backroom day tm didnt push any of the cafs to the line and we discovered that we had about 7-8 cafs to do in an hour, it was fun.

2br + 1 bulk at 4am. Usually 2 other tm's jump in for pulls only. Aftet truck unload 3 work truck backstock and generally help with push on flow until floor backstock arrives.

3 TM on truck days.
1-2 TM on non-truck days
B volume, PFresh store, 4 am process, 4 trucks per week
Trucks vary from 1800-2900
Autos for non-truck days are generally 1000 and typically pulled before 8am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back