Archived How many trucks does your store get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
these stores sound crazy! i'm at an ultra-low volume store with three GM trucks a week, usually around 1000 pieces, and two cooler/freezer trucks, usually around 200. for Q4, we switch to 4am and our trucks increase to 2000-2500. last year, i think we got four trucks a week maybe twice during the whole holiday season.

these stores sound crazy! i'm at an ultra-low volume store with three GM trucks a week, usually around 1000 pieces, and two cooler/freezer trucks, usually around 200. for Q4, we switch to 4am and our trucks increase to 2000-2500. last year, i think we got four trucks a week maybe twice during the whole holiday season.

I wanna work at your store!!

They keep canceling our 4th truck. Almost canceled today's truck in favor of an extra large Saturday truck, but our hr-elt told them that was not okay. Was not sure if the truck would make it, as the wind was terrible, but it did. Only know of one day, so far that we are scheduled for a 4am truck unload (Saturday after Black Friday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back