How much are you making?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$8.00 Min. Wage is currently $7.25. I am a cashier/cart attendant/ hardlines/ guest service/ food ave./ fill in electronics. I am also a trainer for front end. Min. Wage will be raising to $8.00 in Aug. I have been working with the company for almost a year now.

Last edited:
I've been with Target for over 3.5 years, mostly as a cashier but now I'm a hardlines TM. I'm not sharing my wage info because there are at least a few people from my store on here.

When I started, min wage was 7.25, the store was (and still is)starting TMs off with 8.50, I think less for cashiers? Min wage is now 8.25, here.

It'll be two years in August, so I've been a sl tm for 22 months and I'm making a measly 8.72 (9¢ then 13¢ raises)

$11.79 as a PFresh Perishables Assistant, Ive been with target since 2007.
minimum wage in my state is 8.25

Not sure of min. wage when I started, but started out at $8/hr in Electronics. First raise was 30¢. Had a bad second year and got a 12¢ raise, this past one got a 21¢ raise. $8.66/hr now. Currently stick my toe in: POG, Instocks, Electronics, Flow, Salesfloor. Been with Target since 2011.

$19.16 Outbound warehouse worker. Been DC-side for a year. If you can deal with the incredible pace we work at and survive on a diet of caffeine and ibuprofen, then the RDC is the place to be.

Around 9.88 after 5 1/2 as a market TM. Includes yearly raises, the 60 cent raise when the got rid of shift diff, and the 25 cent raise we got for working in market (ETL HR at the time promised it for us and had to give it). Starting was 8 and min. wage is 7.25.

8.63/hr in Electronics after a little over a year.

$9.80/hr
Electronics TM, Almost 8 years at spot.

I really need to find a better job.

$10.00/hr.
Flow
1.5 years

Minimum Wage was 7.25 when i started. When it went up to 8.25, flow got a 50 cent raise. Then we switched to 6am and everyone got a 1.00 raise because of lose of the shift diff. The rest is from low raises.

$8.86 base (unless I rack up enough plano hours which happens more often than not).
State min is 8.70
8 months (hi, other seasonal folk!) officially as hardlines but I bounce around between a few sections.

I am feeling very under paid even by spots standards. But can't say what I make too many people I know on here.

I am being paid not enough for all the responsibility I have....basically being in role as a "CTL" and doing absolutely EVERYTHING the CTL did but not getting a cent more, yet the 2 other PAs who have hardly any responsibility and all that make about the same as me. I dont mind doing the actual role and doing the tasks it is just a minor annoyance that I get paid about the same.

$12.40. Bike assembly. 9 years. They bumped everyone at my store up $2.00 temporarily because of hurricane Katrina & then they decided to make it permanent. We have a lot of 9+ year people at my store thanks to that.

You do guys feel that have been there for 5+ years and is making less than people started ago?

$12 something. 8 years in Oct Flow/Backroom

Even though I'm only Logistics Flow/Backroom, I know stuff outside my workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back