How often do the TM voice surveys come out?

I believe hr has to let you in. It s through a qr code that takes you to Google...you sign in acoupla times and they reassure you it s all confidential.
Apparently no longer telling tm s not to give a negative review.. hretl has dissappeared...hrtm sits in the tiny office with survey takers. Still intimidation. But not abuse of power anymore.

Well, obviously you are "allowed" to respond any way you like. I actually understand a store wanting their teams to surface issues in the store before taking them up the chain. The problem is when the team doesn't feel safe doing so. The survey really is confidential, so respond how you want. If they are allowing comments, nobody reads them. There is some kind of program looking for certain words (retaliation, unsafe, etc).

And I agree about the hotline. This is what it is there for. The more the merrier.
They read them. Every word. Your SD will read them also And whoever the SD decides to show. The survey is KINDA confidential.

They read them. Every word. Your SD will read them also And whoever the SD decides to show. The survey is KINDA confidential.
Here... they will have a group read with all TL s, laugh about the comments, then start throwing out TM s name s they believe best match the survey responses. They ll spend much manpower trying to flush out who said what rather then taking corrective action. Action will be further retaliation. They re very savy/good at it.** Once I pointed out that a pallet jack had been left at a blind spot entrance from the floor into recieving as I returned it to my etl(who left it there) and faster then a wink he said " hey can you push out that beverage boat please" ...THE heaviest boat on the line and I had to move 2 other boats to get it out. I worked it for 30 minutes and right after announcing I was going on break this etl asks back," how you doing on that uboat?" LOL. Grocery took pity and took it over while I returned to my own push department. He s they type that won't look you in the eye.

So, SD has the ability to read all the comments, and some (most?) will share with the other ETLs?
Yes, it will show your dept, age group and last year and previous years it still had your sex on there. Not sure if they still do because of the them-they.

3 year ago a person wrote really bad things about my TL and she was shown. I was blamed for it. The TM was the same age group, sex and dept as me. It sucked for me for a little while.

Yes, it will show your dept, age group and last year and previous years it still had your sex on there. Not sure if they still do because of the them-they.

3 year ago a person wrote really bad things about my TL and she was shown. I was blamed for it. The TM was the same age group, sex and dept as me. It sucked for me for a little while.
I feel you. I had already hashed things out with leadership before the survey so while a bunch of tm s couldn't wait to blast away on the survey I kept mine vanilla. Unfortunately these tm s still felt pissed so I guess everyone thought I was a part of the negative reviews. SD was moved eventually without notifying anyone. I hope the change comes to this store with my honest unresolved rep. of the culture at this store.

Here is the real purpose behind the Team Voice Survey. Its called a "Trust Index Survey", part of a competition among companies to get the Great Place to Work certification and recognition.
Target Corporation Employees say this is a great place to work
Fortune Best Workplaces in Retail™ 2022 - Target is ranked #2
As a company probably yes I like working for Target unfortunately local leadership isn't supervised or vetted appropriately or in a timely manner. Smaller stores are the worst for all types of corruption actually when it's at the top. There are 3 or 4 of us who do speak for the silent majority...but this inept leadership has created a culture of silence... to silence the majority so all that's happened is we few are constantly approached with whispers while we try to do our work when all the Oxygens' been sucked out of the room by these 3 plus top teir nightmares. We few are being soc-emot, targeted because honestly it seems the rest of the staff comes to us for help before "leadership" cause once again they've failed their staff. (See Wkplace Violence thread)

Back