How often do the TM voice surveys come out?

Can we please have another survey for how your store is handling pride? We need one to tell corporate what’s really going on
Our store SD is beyond pissed but will comply. They removed what was required to remove but the display is still front and center when you walk in.

Personally, I am disappointed in the way Target has handled everything. The amount of misinformation I've seen on social media is insane. Honestly, probably more misinformation than most other controversial events from any other company. IDK who does their marketing or crisis management but they should be replaced yesterday.

And that's just it, they choose NOT to share. Conceptually, though, doesn't seem damned stupid that "Team Voice Survey" findings aren't shared with the "Team". What a silly company!
people have egos and feelings. the last teamvoice i was a part of, the results for my workcenter were great so we shared with the team. the fulfillment TL thought his department was in great shape but the results from his team were very negative, which put him into a serious funk and made his interactions with his team even worse

people have egos and feelings. the last teamvoice i was a part of, the results for my workcenter were great so we shared with the team. the fulfillment TL thought his department was in great shape but the results from his team were very negative, which put him into a serious funk and made his interactions with his team even worse
Exactly what ll happen here. .. rather then try to mitigate what s really going on our tl s just call any TM who s not blissfully happy a "karen"

Exactly what ll happen here. .. rather then try to mitigate what s really going on our tl s just call any TM who s not blissfully happy a "karen"
i should note that the TL in question still delivered the results to his team, he just wasn't emotionally equipped to do anything about it

Our s are trying to turn over a new leaf in appreciation and development. Or so I've heard .... just more lip service ... especially when the leadership team is " shocked" with the Survey results. Or so I heard. Low to no sightings of SD. Must be nice.

Back