Archived How senior are you AKA what's your TM# start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first started we had an ETL whose number started in the teens, like 14 or 15, something along those lines. They retired a couple years ago. I believe their employment actually predated the use of TM numbers.

Mine is in the low 50's.

And numbers aren't reused. I was originally seasonal, left and came back. Was issued the same number.

Turns out I am, indeed, being a complete idiot. Its 708. But don't worry, I'll be giving my brain a stern talking to. Now let's all pretend this never happened, shall we? ;)

I have to type my TM number on an imaginary keypad in order to actually remember it. Muscle memory > brain memory these days.

Yup, I have the same TM # from the 1st (and 2nd) time I worked at Spot.

Interesting. Same store? I don't have any recollection of my TM number(s) from my two brief stints back in the day, but my number definitely doesn't date back that far. Different store now than before.

Huh. Well, apparently they "expire" at some point.

Interesting. Same store? I don't have any recollection of my TM number(s) from my two brief stints back in the day, but my number definitely doesn't date back that far. Different store now than before.

Yes, all stints at the same store.

Huh. Well, apparently they "expire" at some point.
7 years perhaps? Isn't that how long your personnel file sticks around after you term?

0070xxxxxx

Won't expose the whole number even though I don't work a Target anymore, who knows. . _.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back