Archived How the hell did this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so a few months ago I made a post that I was considered non-rehirable cause I worked my last two weeks but I didn't work my last day making it a no call no show and as months went by I wanted to go back to target and be part time nursing assistant at my other job , my old Etl never came through and got back with me on coming back because I was considered nonrehireable but I recently just applied to another location and put my old store manager name on my application when I put that i recently worked at target and long story short I got the job, how if I was non rehireable after what I did???!??

The HR ETL or HR TM, whoever was filling out the paperwork just forgot to click the box for non rehirable would be my guess.
The other two options are the store you're working at just doesn't care or the one you left liked you enough otherwise to not mark you that way.

I'm curious though like if someone was non-reliable what would they have to do to be able to go back cause I find this very weird

It could be this new store is desperate for more TMs and/or there was a comment explaining why you were non-rehirable and they didn't think it was a big deal.

Either way, congrats(?) and welcome back!

Each store makes their own decisions. Now, if you were termed for gross misconduct(harassment, theft or fraud) or job abandonment, then no store would hire you. Since this was not the case, the other store may have decided you were worth a shot.

we had a team lead who was fired from our store and went directly to another store, applied for a cashier, and was instantly hired.

if they forget to click the box or just don't care they won't say anything.

Thanks for the answers guys but it's still one more thing that confuses me I thought when someone is deemed nonrehireable I thought their application wouldn't even appear but I guess it still does , it's proably just red flagged or something

Thanks for the answers guys but it's still one more thing that confuses me I thought when someone is deemed nonrehireable I thought their application wouldn't even appear but I guess it still does , it's proably just red flagged or something
Red flagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back