How to Backstock "Weighed" Meat Products

AmFBTL

New Food & Beverage Team Leader, PFresh
In my short team lead training, the training store located their fresh meat (chicken, steak, hamburger) in the backroom meat cooler. My home store currently doesn't do that, but I'm in the process of getting that changed.

They showed me quickly how to backstock meats that are sold by weight (not fixed price), without it being backstocked as "some here," but I can't remember what they did...I tried printing the shelf label and ski, but those didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Using Audit to backstock product used to bypass "some" and show the quantity you entered, but for most things it now just says "quantity not needed" and still results in "some". You could give that a try and see what happens, at least.

I really do not know as we do not back stock any fresh meat or produce. Sorry 😢
No worries! 😁
Using Audit to backstock product used to bypass "some" and show the quantity you entered, but for most things it now just says "quantity not needed" and still results in "some". You could give that a try and see what happens, at least.
I'll give that a try and see tomorrow morning. Thank you!

My store had produce and meat located for a while until our F&B director shut it down as it's not a "best practice." Never mentioned why it shouldn't be located, but whatever. Target says jump and I ask "how high?" as I watch INF skyrocket because flex TMs don't want to walk to the back and check or ask.

My store had produce and meat located for a while until our F&B director shut it down as it's not a "best practice." Never mentioned why it shouldn't be located, but whatever. Target says jump and I ask "how high?" as I watch INF skyrocket because flex TMs don't want to walk to the back and check or ask.
We just had one of the VP F&Bs visit with their Sr. Dr. F&B and our normal FBD... They just told us and our FBD that we need to locate our coolers. 🤷

Back