Archived How to change availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried looking around the site but I can't seem to get an answer! Searching on here you guys have said on eHR there should be a link for max self service but I don't have that link when I login.
Should I just talk to my HR at my store?

MAX Self Service is no longer used. After you log on to eHR, there are a bunch of links near the bottom of the page. The one you want is MyTime Self Service.

Also, you can only do this from inside the store.

For some reason we can't submit availability or vacation requests from eHR at home.

Yes but I wish I knew why. It drives me nuts when I put in a request and can't make sure it was approved until the next time I'm in the store.

Your TL or ETL and ETL-HR.

I have a couple of vacation days to use and I was planning on using them for the end of august. A couple days ago, HE posted a notice saying that no time off requests will be accepted during that time because of bts/btc. Would I be able to use my vacation for this? It would only be for one day.

I have a couple of vacation days to use and I was planning on using them for the end of august. A couple days ago, HE posted a notice saying that no time off requests will be accepted during that time because of bts/btc. Would I be able to use my vacation for this? It would only be for one day.
Submitted it without delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back