Archived how to check time card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about EHR about I’m sure it’s there somewhere. Personally I just use KronosMobile whenever I need to check my timecard, saves a lot of time.

oh ok yea i cant seem to find where to view it everyone says online but ok i will see if i can download the app or go on that site. do you have a link for it to make sure I am looking at the right one?

oh ok yea i cant seem to find where to view it everyone says online but ok i will see if i can download the app or go on that site. do you have a link for it to make sure I am looking at the right one?
It’s an app on the AppStore.

I think officially in the App Store it’s called ‘Kronos Mobile™️‘. It has 277 reviews.

Log in to eHR on the computer, click the my time self service (same place you go to request time off), then there will be a tab that says something like "check timecard". Then you'll see a weekly schedule and it'll have all your punches on it

Log in to eHR on the computer, click the my time self service (same place you go to request time off), then there will be a tab that says something like "check timecard". Then you'll see a weekly schedule and it'll have all your punches on it

Comes in handy when leadership fucks up and doesn't show up and you need to be sure you get paid for sitting in a parking lot for hours.

It’s on my time self service in store only. Kronos has the current and previous weeks only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back