Archived How to clock in (I'm new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow I'll be working at my home store for Starbucks, I work from 4-10:30 PM. Since I work at 4, do I clock in exactly at 4? or clock in early before that? I have no clue how to work the clock in machine since I was away for a week training at another store and all they had me do was write down my times on the punch correction forms.

Start Work, type TM#, press enter. You would do this when the clock shows 4p.

I don't suggest clocking in early, it could mess with your 5th (or 6th depending on where you live) hour and you could hit meal compliance.

It's easy to forget you clocked in a few minutes early on a busy day and miss it

So tomorrow I'll be working at my home store for Starbucks, I work from 4-10:30 PM. Since I work at 4, do I clock in exactly at 4? or clock in early before that? I have no clue how to work the clock in machine since I was away for a week training at another store and all they had me do was write down my times on the punch correction forms.

You just clock in with your employee #'s on the time machine in clerical. You can clock in 5 minutes early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back