Archived How To Find Out Store Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.
A+ volume P-Fresh with overnight truck process:

STL, ETL-HR, ETL-GE, ETL-SL, ETL-HL, ETL-Ops, ETL-AP, ETL-Log, ETL-Rx, and 3 SrTLs (1 overnight).

@CoquiAzul, is your store like AAA+ or something? That's a lot of ETLs.

Doubt that's too accurate.

We have
ETL-LOG
ETL-RX
ETL-HR
ETL-GE/SF

That'd likely make you guess we're C volume, but in reality we're a high B, and may become A volume once it updates for this years sales.
This is exactly what my store is like.

Except we also have a new guy who has been doing a lot of LOD shifts or staying around the front-end. I can't tell if he's a SrGSTL or an ETL-GE (our ETL-GE/SF seems to have been doing a lot more salesfloor related stuff).

Totally digging this thread up from the grave, but I'm curious about my stores volume and was wondering your guy's thoughts,

We have:
ETL-HL
ETL-SL
ETL-LOG
SR ETL FOOD
2 ETL FOOD'S
ETL-HR
ETL-GE

SR TL LOG
SR TL HL

anybody have any thoughts? I know I could check the store reports or whatever but I don't work til Sunday and I'm curious :p

My store is considered low volume. Last time I pulled up facts I thought it was classified as D and not ULV. We only pull in 40K-50K on weekdays and 70-75K for weekends during most of the year. Only 4 ETLs and the rest are Sr TLs.

SR ETL FOOD

No such thing as a senior etl. Sounds like you're an A+ or AA volume. More important than volume is your org chart. The higher your org chart the more ETLs and TL you are alotted.

Are you a super Target? Do you not have an ETL AP?

My store is considered low volume. Last time I pulled up facts I thought it was classified as D and not ULV. We only pull in 40K-50K on weekdays and 70-75K for weekends during most of the year. Only 4 ETLs and the rest are Sr TLs.

Ultra low volume is not on store reports. It's a designation for stores based on their volume.

Express, D and C are ULV
B is a LV
A is a HV
AA and AAA are considered UHV stores.

No such thing as a senior etl. Sounds like you're an A+ or AA volume. More important than volume is your org chart. The higher your org chart the more ETLs and TL you are alotted.

Are you a super Target? Do you not have an ETL AP?
That's strange, because on the board of Executives theirs says 'Sr Food' while the others just say 'Food', and they always are the one that fills in for the STL if the STL is on vacation or at FNM.

What is an org chart?
Speaking of TL's, we have a lot, we have atleast two TL's for soft lines, possibly three, not positive.

We are a super target, however, we don't have an ETL AP. We literally have one AP TM at my store and that's it. Our store is extremely low theft from what I gather.

That's strange, because on the board of Executives theirs says 'Sr Food' while the others just say 'Food', and they always are the one that fills in for the STL if the STL is on vacation or at FNM.

What is an org chart?
Speaking of TL's, we have a lot, we have atleast two TL's for soft lines, possibly three, not positive.

We are a super target, however, we don't have an ETL AP. We literally have one AP TM at my store and that's it. Our store is extremely low theft from what I gather.
You do have an ETL AP, its just that person chooses not to use that title. I agree that there is no sr ETL. However, your sales floor etl is the one who uses the title food or senior food. Also anyone who is an etl can fill in for STL when they arent there including key carrying TLS

You do have an ETL AP, its just that person chooses not to use that title. I agree that there is no sr ETL. However, your sales floor etl is the one who uses the title food or senior food. Also anyone who is an etl can fill in for STL when they arent there including key carrying TLS
So are you saying that one of our ETL's would be ETL ___ AND ETL AP? Because I know the AP TM is most definitely not an ETL, he uses the time clock and notifies LOD when hes taking breaks?

So are you saying that one of our ETL's would be ETL ___ AND ETL AP? Because I know the AP TM is most definitely not an ETL, he uses the time clock and notifies LOD when hes taking breaks?
Yes I am. Why? Because when our STL was fired for doing something nefarious with freight, our ETL-LOG was also acting stl for all the paperwork. he was that for 2 weeks because old DTL though we would take the promotion. He didn't.
When out ETL-AP quit the guy directly under him was acting as it with the assumption he would accept the promotion. He turned it down so someone else was transfered in but until that person arrived he was expected to performe those duties (I know this because we are friends and he started out of Flow when I did)
So yes, you can have one ETL be ETL digital and etl ap
Your command list is in workbench. look it up.

What is an org chart?

If it says senior food they are not an etl. They are a senior team lead.

There are 7 org charts. 7 being the biggest. The higher your org chart the more ETLs, tls and the higher your 549 budget.

He's either an APTL and APS or an etl ap. Every store has at least one person certified to apprehend a thief.

You do have an ETL AP, its just that person chooses not to use that title.
He's either an APTL and APS or an etl ap. Every store has at least one person certified to apprehend a thief.

Just to clarify, as AP myself:

Not every store has an ETL-AP. Express and ULV/low theft stores usually don't have ETL-AP, even as a shared title with another ETL position.

APTM is sort of an actual position/title in the AP heirarchy, but it's a special title only ever really used for Express/ULV or special-format stores where there's no ETL-AP or other AP leadership. APTM basically corresponds to and is similar to a "Sr. TPS" position (because they are uniformed and apprehension certified), though that title's recently been phased out. Sometimes you'll see 1-2 APTMs under a single APTL.

If there's just one AP person in the building, chances are good that they're APTL/APTM or an APS.

Why is it so unlikely to everyone that a high volume, low theft store only has one person in AP?

APTL would fit the description (although notifying the LOD over the walkie seems a bit odd).

I haven’t seen the name like that but I know one of my ETLs stayed in her position but got some promotion or raise. That title may have been what she received.

Our store has

STL

Sr ETL-Merch

ETL-HR

ETL-Ops

3 ETL-Log (2 of them are overnight)

ETL-GE

ETL-AP (He just moved to another store but comes one day of the week)

ETL-Offsite

ETL-SL

ETL-HL

And we have 3 Sr TLs
What’s your store revenue to have that many LOGs and a SR.ETL?

Looking at the Wiki, if it's current, my store has dropped 1 level, and on the cusp of dropping down another level. All in 5 years!

This is what the org charts were as of 2017. Might have changed for 2018. I don’t remember off the top of my head how this translates into the volume letter grade, but I know that the org chart is what really matters.

94249410-195E-4022-9ACB-29BF3835F436.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back