Archived How to find out which is your store distribution center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to look up which is our distribution center. (since I can't say which store I work at...) I'm trying to find out for the fitbit thing! I guess I can ask an LOD when I work tomorrow, but I thought if I could find out tonight, then why not. :p

With the fitbit offer, all you need is your store number and district and region. no distribution center needed unless you are a distribution center.

Oh, I see. Then I think I need something more specific than the region... I was able to get to the deal, but when it comes to actually joining the Target challenge, there is a drop-down with options like "D-201" and I'm not sure what that is to be honest.

(Apologies for missing the existing fitbit thread. I figured the question isn't necessarily fitbit-related anyway.)

District vs. distribution center... okay, that makes sense now. :oops:
But still, the map on the fitbit + target welcome page only shows the broad regions 100, 200, 300, 400... Joining the challenge in the fitbit user profile asks for a single specific district within one of those. I wondered if there was somewhere that would list which stores are part of which districts, or something.

Scoured the fitbit thread for info but no dice. I guess I'll just have to find out when I go to work.

For now though, it accepted when I just put in a random district... hope that's not bad haha. I'm able to change it freely it seems, so I'll update it with the right one later. I don't even have the device yet anyway.

I accidentally put the wrong region code in.... Put 301 should have been 337 - anyone know how to change this?

I accidentally put the wrong region code in.... Put 301 should have been 337 - anyone know how to change this?
There are only 4 regions and they are R100, R200, R300, and R400.

337 sounds like a group or district number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back