Archived How to find the survey count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably a dumb question but i'm a sort of new GSA and today while the GSTL who is training me was on his meal the LOD asked for a red card/survey update over the walkie. I know the red card count is on the LPDAs but I was never shown how to find the surveys and I thought it was on the LPDA too. I told the LOD how many red cards we had and that I was gonna check the gun in second for survey count. The LOD sounded pretty annoyed at me that I didn't know that the surveys aren't on the LPDA but i was never informed that they weren't and I was never asked before for a survey update. I think it was because the DM visited today. So I wanted to know how do I find the survey count? Is it on workbench? I should probably know this seeing that this is my second week after training but it has never come up before.
Thanks

A survey count is located on myPerformance that will show the number (completes) of surveys taken the prior week. I think it's under the guest survey or guest experience tab next to the large overview graph.

yes we keep one in the mantrap in front of the 239 office which in my store is right in front of the check lanes for quick access

MyPerformance will tell you how many surveys were taken over the last 4 weeks, not just the previous week, though there may be somewhere else that tells you the one week total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back