Archived How to get everything in electronics department 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I have no prescriptions.... and I don't have a red magazine.

Drat.

Because, Christmas for the kids would be a whole lot easier on the wallet that way!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My ps4 is going to be so cheap plus i get a free $25 giftcard when i buy console.

So we can actually use the 10% coupon from the magazine? On the coupon it says "Excludes 2 day circular items" what does that mean?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 4 day starts sunday and ends wednesday 2 day ad starts friday and ends saturday

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Quick question... Target's coupon policy states that you can use only "One Manufacture's Coupon and One Target coupon"... Isn't Pharmacy rewards a Target coupon? so how can you use Pharmacy Rewards and 10% off Electronics item coupon together?

For my location and tax rate, my total comes out to $333ish. Which is pretty good. Leaves money left over to buy the two games and get a third. And if I did my math those two games come out to 87$. Though when I did that math, I only did the 5% after the gift card deduction since I can't remember how it rings up purchases when gift cards and red cards are used.

lovecats

Free At Last!
Quick question... Target's coupon policy states that you can use only "One Manufacture's Coupon and One Target coupon"... Isn't Pharmacy rewards a Target coupon? so how can you use Pharmacy Rewards and 10% off Electronics item coupon together?

I know it's called a coupon but you are allowed to use it with other coupons. I think, mainly, because it's not for one specific item but for your whole order.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
Technically, the Rx reward is a 'discount' rather than a coupon so you can stack it on top of manf & spot coupons ;)
I miss the house-band discounts we used to get, tho :(

I am definitely going to take advantage of this. I pre-ordered my PS4 via Amazon right after E3, so that's locked up but I'm getting everything else at Target. Knack + Killzone + XCom + a year of PS+ 30% off! Freakin awesome.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things

I know it's called a coupon but you are allowed to use it with other coupons. I think, mainly, because it's not for one specific item but for your whole order.

This. Even if you used Target coupons for all of your items, you'd still be allowed to use your Pharmacy Rewards. The scan sheet for using re-usable bags is considered a Target coupon, but it works the same way - it applies to the entire order rather than a single item.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
It may be called a coupon but a discount is one that can be used over & over again (think Cartwheel).
If ever you've had to do a "fix-it" for a missed TM disc or Rx reward, it's under 'discounts' rather than coupon and discounts CAN be stacked (TM, Rx, Red card) just like coupons (Target, manf, Cartwheel).

With the iPad trade in this week, I'd love to have one of these coupons in hand :(

It isn't good on apple products, anyway.
Ohhh, that helps with the sting then!!!

Now if only we had a mobile thing in our store. Having to drive 45 minutes makes me do a lot of math before hand to make sure we end up with the right replacements (iPads are used for school tasks daily).

thanks!

But I have no prescriptions.... and I don't have a red magazine.

Drat.

Because, Christmas for the kids would be a whole lot easier on the wallet that way!!
You SHOULD be able to get the coupon from the magazine in your store....ours always has them in the break room ;) Although, there's someone who always gets to them the first day they're out and rips out every $&&$#*(@7(ing coupon in them :angry:

S

sher

I wish they'd just go back to sending that magazine in the mail. I'm sure my store will put it out on a day I'm off and when I come in, all the coupons will be ripped out. Also, I made a random purchase on target.com recently and they actually took off 15% opposed to taking off 10 for the tm discount, then taking the 5% off the new total. The difference isn't huge, of course, but I thought it was interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.