Archived How to get everything in electronics department 30% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous. The last issue is the first one I didn't get... and the first time I'd ever seen a pile of em in the breakroom. Some of my coworkers never got it in the mail, though.

But I have no prescriptions.... and I don't have a red magazine.

Drat.

Because, Christmas for the kids would be a whole lot easier on the wallet that way!!
You SHOULD be able to get the coupon from the magazine in your store....ours always has them in the break room ;) Although, there's someone who always gets to them the first day they're out and rips out every $&&$#*(@7(ing coupon in them :angry:
I looked and finally found a summer issue, and then a holiday one. One of each. I won't be counting on finding any coupons in them. Bummer!

Does anyone know if this is just for one item or an entire electronics purchase? I was wanting to get my Xbox One next week with a few games, and it'd be awesome if this were off the whole purchase!

Does anyone know if this is just for one item or an entire electronics purchase? I was wanting to get my Xbox One next week with a few games, and it'd be awesome if this were off the whole purchase!

The coupon says 10% off Electronics Dpt item and excludes Apple and Bose products

The coupon says 10% off Electronics Dpt item and excludes Apple and Bose products

Right, but there are others in this thread that seem to believe that they'll get 10% off the whole purchase. An extra 10% off $499 is still a lot though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back