Archived How to pre-tie. Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm kind of covering my plano tl for a week and before he left, he told me to pre-tie the upcoming transition on monday and that there should be a list on workbench.

First. Can someone tell me what pre-tieing is for and where do I find the list/report to pre-tie? Also, how do I find out what aisile to tie it to or will it say on the report?

Go to online planogram, find your Plano number. You can do it with a PDA or workbench to tie it. Please use the map to make & find your tie.

There's a pre-tie calendar found on workbench (I believe it's under sales floor) that tells you what departments need to be pre-tied each week.

Make sure to use the newest adjacency map to determine which planogram goes on which aisle. To pre-tie go to online planogram. Select the department. Select the planogram and choose pre-tie from the drop down menu. Select the aisle, section, and if it is standard or reverse. Then click pre-tie on the bottom.

There's a pre-tie calendar found on workbench (I believe it's under sales floor) that tells you what departments need to be pre-tied each week.

Make sure to use the newest adjacency map to determine which planogram goes on which aisle. To pre-tie go to online planogram. Select the department. Select the planogram and choose pre-tie from the drop down menu. Select the aisle, section, and if it is standard or reverse. Then click pre-tie on the bottom.

Thanks that really helped. As for adjacency map, how do you tell if its the newest or not?

the date in the corner. but sometimes they don't send a new map if it's not a dept wide change. best bet is to mysupport and request a new map if you can't find one with an upcoming date or have questions.

You can pre-tie using the PDA as well, I believe. Same method in sflm as if you we're tying a normal pog, but I think you just select P for pre-tie instead. Using online planogram is more efficient if you have a large number of pogs to pre-tie, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back