Archived How to print Location Audit reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope someone can help me on this, with are hours getting cut around are store, today we had to a Location Audit on the empty wacos when they told us about it all of us on the list haven't been there to learn how to pull the report and when asking someone that knew how she said well they showed us how to pull them on a day all of us were off. If it wasn't for us asking another TL for another area we would still been waiting for the reports to check. I just held my tongue on that commit that are own team member made. But my question can someone tell me how to pull the reports, since there usually two days out of the weeks that me and two of the other guys are there by are selves, that way if the STO or ETL need me to print them I can.

You have to open "store applications" choose the backroom menu (I think it's the second one from the top) and choose backroom detail report, then you'll have to manually enter the locations you want and check the box that says "view empty locations" and print. At my store the only 2 computers that have the backroom menu on store applications are the receiving and signing computers.

The Backroom detail report can be used to view a report for single waco locations, multiple section letters, single aisle or a range of aisles. Be sure to check the option for "empty locations" or you will end up printing a very long list.

In addition the Backroom Detail report can also be used to see who backstocked a particular item and when. This is done be specifying the waco location you want to look at.
FYI random flow team member: Fruit Rollups do not belong in the freezer!

You can also use the "sort" button on the detail report to sort by item status (Discontinued items first). Cuts down on the amount of PC that needs to be pulled or for purging seasonal items.
When using the sort option for D-code be sure to only print the first pages that actually have D-code items listed unless you want to waste many pages.

Last edited:
i live and breathe by this report. it is my best friend at work! lol

"Wait, you backstocked THAT, THERE?!?!?!" < Location detail report.

"Wait, you burned THAT BATCH, THEN?!?!" < Empty location report + Item Search/Instocks.

Some of the best features ever. My biggest complaint is that scanning something in Item/Instocks only gives you a last pulled time, not a who-pulled-it. At my store we have to print every Autofill report and every hour of CAF reports daily just to reference who pulled (and burned) what batch on what day, it's pretty stupid.

At my store we print every autofill monitor and CAF monitor, but no one looks at them. It's really just a waste of paper for us.

I do love the instocks tab on item search though. Sadly, I'm about the only person who uses it to investigate instocks/replenishment issues. I can't wrap my head around why my ETLs do not use it when they have questions about pulls or out of stocks. You can use that info to get to the root of the problem pretty quick most times!

The Backroom detail report can be used to view a report for single waco locations, multiple section letters, single aisle or a range of aisles. Be sure to check the option for "empty locations" or you will end up printing a very long list.

In addition the Backroom Detail report can also be used to see who backstocked a particular item and when. This is done be specifying the waco location you want to look at.
FYI random flow team member: Fruit Rollups do not belong in the freezer!

You can also use the "sort" button on the detail report to sort by item status (Discontinued items first). Cuts down on the amount of PC that needs to be pulled or for purging seasonal items.
When using the sort option for D-code be sure to only print the first pages that actually have D-code items listed unless you want to waste many pages.

Have they finally updated the app so that it's possible to resize/maximize the window? Literally was the stupidest UX decision ever...

Have they finally updated the app so that it's possible to resize/maximize the window?
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Not a chance in hell for spot to update its ancient applications. Brand new Core i5 machines running windows 7 and all software is 16bit DOS programs from early 1990's!

If spot really wanted to save money they should switch all computers to thin clients running Linux and LibreOffice

unreturnable, actually it isn't stupid if your leqder is looking for a way to hold people accountable :) which is exactly why we print them every hour .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back