How to report an ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planosss

User friendly.
How can I go about reporting an ETL thats making my job hard and not doing their job, loafing, not communicating with me.
Should I go to the STL? Will he have any power over him/her?

Depends on the situation. You may burn bridges. If they are buddy buddy then it will come back on you.

Can you provide some details to the situation?

I'd always rather approach the person in question before going through the whole "complaining/reporting" route. So like, open your damn mouth and use your words? If that doesn't work, then go to their boss. (stl)

Depends on the situation. You may burn bridges. If they are buddy buddy then it will come back on you.

Can you provide some details to the situation?
No.

I'd always rather approach the person in question before going through the whole "complaining/reporting" route. So like, open your damn mouth and use your words? If that doesn't work, then go to their boss. (stl)
Ok, thanks, I am just going to ignore and not get bothered by the etl’s behavior. I am glad I posted on here. I am glad I didnt write the sarcastic email I was contemplating in my head , hehe.

Yeah, don't do that. Seriously though, don't just ignore it. If you are about to get Market dropped on you, you will need the support of your ETL. Ask for a status, and ask for more help and better communication. Be specific about it, and you will probably have to ignore the loafing for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back