Archived How to stop CTL from putting food in places it doesn't belong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start tearing down his end caps in consumables and replace them with telephones and printers. If he complains tell him you are driving sales.

Sometimes the best way to deal with an ass is to be an even bigger ass.

Start tearing down his end caps in consumables and replace them with telephones and printers. If he complains tell him you are driving sales.

Sometimes the best way to deal with an ass is to be an even bigger ass.

Exactly, fight fire with a flamethrower. You should take down the coke/pepsi endcap and make the ENTIRE thing pre-order video game cards. Now that would be a sick endcap.

Exactly, fight fire with a flamethrower. You should take down the coke/pepsi endcap and make the ENTIRE thing pre-order video game cards. Now that would be a sick endcap.

Do that once or twice and he will get the message. Either that or he will like it and suggest you for team hero or something....

This is one of Nintendo's game content guidelines;

"will not incorporate or encourage the use of illegal drugs, smoking materials, and/or alcohol (Nintendo does not allow a beer or cigarette ad to be placed on an arena, stadium or playing field wall, or fence in a sports game);"

Cross merchandising is sooo WalMart!

you said he put some beer on a end cap in electronics..at this point of the year we get a lot of vendors just asking for more shelf space/end-caps anything they can have to bring in more product..so im thinking he must not have any space in his area or in mini seasonal ..since right now most of our sale planners are company directed and their is not that much flex space so he just might of gave the beer vendor that shelf space in electronics..but i do agreed with you ,beer on little kids games and the fact that he did not asked you if that was alright before he gave that space to that vendor was just WRONG of him...i usually give space to my vendors in mini seasonal and any flex end-caps in grocery but when a vendor wants a end cap in the front lanes or savor spot i tell them to talked to the gstl because i tell them that i do not owned the front lanes...Usually in electronics whenever we have food in that area is because its a promotional sales planner that requires that product to be in their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back