Archived How to view schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So obviously eHR has been down for an eternity, but is there another way to view my schedule online? I tried a few links and they wont load on my computer.. Any tips or help? Thanks in advance

target.com/viewschedule only if your store is on MyTime. Other than that eHR was the only other way, but that hasn't been accessible outside of the store since the data breach.

target.com/viewschedule only if your store is on MyTime. Other than that eHR was the only other way, but that hasn't been accessible outside of the store since the data breach.

The only problem is that once I do that and log on it wont actually load my schedule :/ oy vey I might as well go in the store lol

Hmmm. Which week's schedule are you trying to look at? If you're trying to see the new schedule that went up today, you won't be able to see it online until it becomes the next week's schedule (so it becomes one week out instead of two weeks out).

It won't show me any schedules. When I log in it says "loading schedules" which never happens. It's not a big deal it would have just been nice to see it. I work tomorrow anyway lol idk why im trying. thanks for your help! :)

You're welcome! And I just tried to look at mine just to see, and it's also taking forever to load. I've been stuck on the login page for about a minute, so it may be a problem on their end.

That didn't work either.. Thanks for the suggestion! Its not a huge deal I was just curious- I've only been working for Target since April.

Would love how you got yours to work. I keep getting stuck on wrong password or account locked. Had it unlocked 3 times but still wont work for me.

Would love how you got yours to work. I keep getting stuck on wrong password or account locked. Had it unlocked 3 times but still wont work for me.

When my store went MyTime a lot of us had our accounts locked and the automated help desk reset would not unlock it, I actually had to talk to someone one.. It's not you, its the lowest bidder implemented system that is screwed up.

Do login twice & then closed the window. Third failed login attempt will lock you out. Always the keyboard for caps lock on or off. It is suggested to keep everything the same your other passwords, lower case. Good example: thebreakroom#1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back