Archived How well do you think a 'The Break Room' Target store would run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT

Our Target should definitely have a Target Clinic! I call dibs being the Doctor/Nurse Practitioner in there!

...or is it called a minute clinic now?

Weren't they all rolled into the CVS@Target?
And we should be sounding off on stuff we're actually knowledgeable about. We don't want this Target to become just another one mired by incompetence.

I'll be apart of the hardlines closing team. School is my first priority of the day, even in this fantasy.

If our store has a VMTL I'd like that. That way our store would have a VMTL with 6 years of TARGET merchandising experience! Plus this would probably be my only chance at this position!

The MyDevice is great for doing quick check and temping stuff as it comes out of the fryer. Let's keep a few, eh?

The MyDevice is great for doing quick check and temping stuff as it comes out of the fryer. Let's keep a few, eh?

It's also great for auditing and dropping large batches of signs. Cut my signing time in half on Sunday mornings compared to the LPDAs.
And it's handy for the AP tasks I need it for (pulling or back stocking small quantities, changing OHs or capacities).

Then again, ours have been working fine lately!

I nominate @GSAhole for ETL-GE (but with better hours & less stress) 'cause she deserves it. Commie for STL. @Formina Sage is either DTL or GVP.

Tbh, I don't like the idea of everyone in the store being on this website. I actually really enjoyed the thought of being probably the only person at my store who was on here. Felt like my little secret; a place to vent after work or on lunch without having to worry about who might be reading what I'm saying.

You're sweet. I'd take ETL-GE with allll the hours and stress, if I got the kind of salary they did.

And I'm sorry, I've been AWOL for a few months. Did you go back to Target @Flabbergasted ?

Thanks! And I was just trying to apply to that job! The Lowe's right by my house is looking for one. Something went really wonky during the process though, so I exited out. I'm gonna try again tomorrow. How do you like it?

Thanks! And I was just trying to apply to that job! The Lowe's right by my house is looking for one. Something went really wonky during the process though, so I exited out. I'm gonna try again tomorrow. How do you like it?

It's not half bad. Lowe's pays MUCH better than Target. For comparison, I was making $9.50 as GSA. I'm making $14.18 as Head Cashier (and they pay you based on experience). It still has its problems and there are more responsibilities than GSA but overall I'd say it's a pretty decent gig. Definitely go for it.

It's not half bad. Lowe's pays MUCH better than Target. For comparison, I was making $9.50 as GSA. I'm making $14.18 as Head Cashier (and they pay you based on experience). It still has its problems and there are more responsibilities than GSA but overall I'd say it's a pretty decent gig. Definitely go for it.
NICE! I will definitely go for that.

I'm going to bump this up because I thought somewhere in here I had said I'd step up for ETL-HR if nobody wanted the job.
I'm pretty damned sure I could do the job better than most of the straight out of college types I've dealt with and having experience with ADA law certainly can't hurt.

I'm going to bump this up because I thought somewhere in here I had said I'd step up for ETL-HR if nobody wanted the job.
I'm pretty damned sure I could do the job better than most of the straight out of college types I've dealt with and having experience with ADA law certainly can't hurt.
All in favor say Aye!

Aye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back