Archived How's buying from Target.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for an acer monitor that we carry in the store. Target.com & the app could not find the item. :(

Speaking of dpci, when you enter the dpci on a mydevice, does it tell you there is one item in that department and you have to click it like item search? Or does it take you right to the item?

Speaking of dpci, when you enter the dpci on a mydevice, does it tell you there is one item in that department and you have to click it like item search? Or does it take you right to the item?

It takes you directly to the item, just like if you type 49 before the DPCI in Item Search.

The few things I've had shipped came in just fine mostly, had I been some hardcore collector then maybe a little upset. Really the only thing I was upset about is how much emphasis they put on our SFS Team to pack everything safe and securely, meanwhile distro seems to just not care. Labels covered brand too! LOD would have been pissed at us for that.

The few things I've had shipped came in just fine mostly, had I been some hardcore collector then maybe a little upset. Really the only thing I was upset about is how much emphasis they put on our SFS Team to pack everything safe and securely, meanwhile distro seems to just not care. Labels covered brand too! LOD would have been pissed at us for that.
Whenever there's a face on the package, I put the label over the eyes.

I've ordered several things and have never had an issue with shipping time or anything else. Also, most of the time the order comes in one box, appropriately sized, and if it comes in two or more it's because it wouldn't all fit into one. Who knows? Luck of the draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back