Archived HR forgot to add my sick time

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went on vacation for a week, and submitted vacation time through selfservice, 20 hours, and then I filled out the form for 20 hours of sick time to be used as well. So I left the form for them, and asked both the new HRTM and my ETL-HR not to forget about it.

So here comes Monday night, my first shift back, and of course, all I see on my timecard is my vacation time. I contact my ETL-HR and after she looks, she sees it was not added. So it's already past the submission time (noon on the Monday of payweek), so she does a historical edit, and I guess asks for a voucher?

How does this work now? I can already see my paycheck which is direct deposit, and it is obviously missing my 20 hours of sick time. When can I expect that money? Kinda freaking out as you know, bills and such this week.

Thanks everyone!

So I went on vacation for a week, and submitted vacation time through selfservice, 20 hours, and then I filled out the form for 20 hours of sick time to be used as well. So I left the form for them, and asked both the new HRTM and my ETL-HR not to forget about it.

So here comes Monday night, my first shift back, and of course, all I see on my timecard is my vacation time. I contact my ETL-HR and after she looks, she sees it was not added. So it's already past the submission time (noon on the Monday of payweek), so she does a historical edit, and I guess asks for a voucher?

How does this work now? I can already see my paycheck which is direct deposit, and it is obviously missing my 20 hours of sick time. When can I expect that money? Kinda freaking out as you know, bills and such this week.

Thanks everyone!
I would ask for a voucher. Your ETL-HR will give you cash.

Thanks everyone!

What is your average hours? You cannot exceed that under any circumstances.

Say its 25 hours, you submit 20 hours of vacation and 20 hours of sick. HR should lower the sick to 5 hours to meet your average.

You'll be able to get get a voucher. In our store we were able to get a voucher in 3-4 days. The TM received the cash on payday.
Just be nice and ask more information to your ETL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back