Archived HR Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how long Target keeps and or cares about your former employment with them?
I worked for them in 2002 during peak, every day I worked hard, stayed late always had managers saying thanks great job etc. Then on my 89th day I was brought up to the office and a team lead rattled off all this stuff basically saying I was the worst employee to ever be employed at Target and I was fired. The same thing happened to my friend on the same day.

My question is does Target still have record of this? I am currently a contractor working for Target HQ and I assume that they looked at records since I told the recruiter I worked for Target in 2002. However I really like it here and hope to be hired on as a full TM when the time comes. Will this 2002 stuff effect me?

There is a point in the past where your rehire status is not recorded. I imagine 2002 is far enough back. The only way you will know is by applying and seeing. Good luck.

Spot has outsource most full time jobs to contractors at hq. Spot did it reduce job costs. Apply & go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back