Archived HR Team Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but they won't want to train you if you're not going to be available to work A LOT of hours in HR. At least at my store the HRtm gets 32-40 hrs per week. And it won't work if you're going to go on an educational LOA.

I think the hours may vary by store. My hrtm was in school full time and had no problems. She did not meet the threshold for full time hours.

Last edited:
The hours really depend on how integral the hr team is to the store.

At this time of year, our HRTM used to be 50/50 between HR and flow. Now, she's nearly all HR with maybe a half a flow shift every other week or so. At least we know where some of those hours went. :p

At my store, we have one HR TM who works full time and two part timers. If there's a part time HR position available, go for it.

At my store, we have one HR TM who works full time and two part timers. If there's a part time HR position available, go for it.
So what kind of stores typically have more than one HR Team Member? I work in a step below P-fresh, and am planning on working in a Super, or larger store as I am graduating high school this year. Just trying to get things lined up for when that time comes

I do school full time, work HR 8-12 hours a week, and work the sales floor for a few shifts a week. It depends on the volume of your store and the number of HRTMs your store already has.

So what kind of stores typically have more than one HR Team Member? I work in a step below P-fresh, and am planning on working in a Super, or larger store as I am graduating high school this year. Just trying to get things lined up for when that time comes

I'm in an A+ volume store. We actually had a HRTL until AE14. Sounds like some lower volume stores may only have one TM for HR.

I'm a C and we have one of each level. TM is pt and TL will not be kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back