I’m tired of talking

Introvertedqueen

Softlinesqueen
I just need to rant a little because I feel like I’m loosing my mind. I have spoken to my HR etl, my TL, pretty much anyone that will listen. I have changed my desired hours and out in an availability request which got denied, I need less hours and it seems like they just do not care and keep giving me more hours than I want. I’m sick of this job and don’t know how much longer I’m going to be here, I’m trying to stick it out until I finish school but I cannot keep doing this. It’s like everything I’ve expressed to Them just goes in one ear and out the other.

I just need to rant a little because I feel like I’m loosing my mind. I have spoken to my HR etl, my TL, pretty much anyone that will listen. I have changed my desired hours and out in an availability request which got denied, I need less hours and it seems like they just do not care and keep giving me more hours than I want. I’m sick of this job and don’t know how much longer I’m going to be here, I’m trying to stick it out until I finish school but I cannot keep doing this. It’s like everything I’ve expressed to Them just goes in one ear and out the other.
Get out of there, job search immediately. A lot of us either have lost our minds or almost did because of shitty corporate and management. Fuck working for them.

Just a thought if they won’t approve you availability request you could maybe go on demand or start putting in time off requests. You could request 3 or 4 days off a couple of times a month. You could also give up some of your shifts.

I’ve been here for a year and a month now, yes I’ve talked to my tL, I’ve been posting shifts but nobody takes them.

I’ve changed my desired hours but they always schedule me for more hours so it’s like they don’t even care about what my desired hours are

I had this same issue and switched to On-Demand and it has been great. Maybe that could work for you. Good luck.

I was just about to say that. Switch to on demand, grab the hours you want. If your store is anything like ours you have your pick of the litter every day.

Back