Archived I am struggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the AE roll out our store is moving down an org chart. They are dropping two TLs after just putting 3 in position after they were on the bench. Though we aren't doing terrible in sales, our loyalty drivers are low for conversion and AAR.

There was such a high turn over last year in TLs, 9+ quit. One was fired. All ETLS and STL changed but one. Only 3 TLs are there from when I was originally hired.

Currently I am Hardlines TL, I run elec and a few other departments. I try my best to communicate and fix up TWT where presentation falls short, e/cs, 4x4s, AAR, TM development, zone, and engagement. Often it feels like I need to squeeze 70 hours of focus into 40 hours.

At the end of my shift I was coached for the first time in two years for being over time less than 15 minutes. And... Ironically enough I was coached after I was scheduled to leave. I accept it happened, but was warned if happened once more in six months CCA, second time termination.

Is this the start of the squeeze for "natural attrition" in order to drop the org chart?

i completely agree with you. i am a recently promoted team leader too, and I feel like I have to squeeze so much into my 40 hours. I always feel like I am missing something, yet I know I work my ass off every day. It's very hard.

I wish I was getting 40 hours, as a TL. Guess I did get 40 hours last week, but of course I helped with the big cosmetics set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back