Archived I can’t do this anymore

Should I stop showing up or go through my resignation date?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not supposed to.. ESPECIALLY GSTLs!

If a gstl had to hop on a lane you failed at your job unless otherwise told by upper leadership.. even then they never make me hop on it’s called SPEED WEAVING and calling for back up. If a gstl is on a lane it becomes worse when three cashiers need your help and you’re stuck thus increasing back up of the lanes..
This. I’ll be the only GSA/GSTL on and my GE constantly goes “just hop on” when I call for back up. Then I have three blinkers, an issue at guest service, SCO has a bill accepter error and he’ll just stand there and watch because he honestly barely knows how to deal with any of those issues.

This. I’ll be the only GSA/GSTL on and my GE constantly goes “just hop on” when I call for back up. Then I have three blinkers, an issue at guest service, SCO has a bill accepter error and he’ll just stand there and watch because he honestly barely knows how to deal with any of those issues.
This was my previous ETL-GE too.

They were performanced out :)

Sometimes I see the GSTL running self-checkout because the self-checkout person was put on a lane and the sales floor was gutted. One time when the sales floor was all on backup the GSTL was on a lane because the ETL took over self-checkout, it was that busy.

I’ve had the GSTL hop on a lane if it was crazy and I just take care of any blinking lights or guest issues. It didn’t always happen often but there were times when it was needed.

We are not supposed to.. ESPECIALLY GSTLs!

If a gstl had to hop on a lane you failed at your job unless otherwise told by upper leadership.. even then they never make me hop on it’s called SPEED WEAVING and calling for back up. If a gstl is on a lane it becomes worse when three cashiers need your help and you’re stuck thus increasing back up of the lanes..
Gstls are now back to jumping on lane to help at our store. The stand in front and direct traffic doesn't work when we have one, tops 2, cashiers and we get a rush.

They want redcards again, so ok...but you better not have 4 in line all day, then. That's what it was like all day yesterday.

I totally get how slow it's been, and lower hours, but then we need recognition that we won't be getting red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back