Archived I can't find comp shop scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imared

The HR life for me
I completed my first comp shop of the new year last week.

Yesterday when I went to punch in for my comp shop shift, I checked workbench for my scores. Where the heck did they go? I used to be able to pull them up under the store reports but since everything changed I can't find them. I found them once but that was in November and I lucked out in finding them after looking around a bit.

My TL wasn't there to ask and they won't be there to ask when I am scheduled again.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

I completed my first comp shop of the new year last week.

Yesterday when I went to punch in for my comp shop shift, I checked workbench for my scores. Where the heck did they go? I used to be able to pull them up under the store reports but since everything changed I can't find them. I found them once but that was in November and I lucked out in finding them after looking around a bit.

My TL wasn't there to ask and they won't be there to ask when I am scheduled again.

Anyone know?

Thanks!

There located under my performance now. DTK is a thing of the past! you can dive deeper into the Comp Shop[ scores by clicking the link in the top right corner....

Thanks STL, I looked under my performance before. Where exactly can they be found? Before they were easy to find. If you'd prefer to message me, that's fine too. I just like to keep track of how I am doing on a weekly basis. TY!

Thanks STL, I looked under my performance before. Where exactly can they be found? Before they were easy to find. If you'd prefer to message me, that's fine too. I just like to keep track of how I am doing on a weekly basis. TY!

If you go to the pricing Tab, under my performance. There will be the spreedsheet with all the pricing scores. if you look to the top right of the screen in my performance, there will be "Blue Links" there will be 7 or 8 of them. Click the Comp. Shop. link and it will give you details about your shop.

Thanks STL! I'll check it today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back