Archived I dislike it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres this one woman. ONE WOMAN. I swear she will never be fired no matter how many times she yells at guests or curses at her employees. Want to know why? Those store managers won't fire her because that woman always calls the race card. For example, She was written up for yelling at her team (yes, she is a team lead) in front of her guests, and cursing in front of guests. She never gets in trouble because our HR is buddy buddy with her. The HR Team Lead thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread, but she isn't. If someone were to get her in trouble, she would be like, "If you fire me, fine, i'll take you to court for being racist" THIS WOMAN WILL NEVER BE FIRED.

Theres this one woman. ONE WOMAN. I swear she will never be fired no matter how many times she yells at guests or curses at her employees. Want to know why? Those store managers won't fire her because that woman always calls the race card. For example, She was written up for yelling at her team (yes, she is a team lead) in front of her guests, and cursing in front of guests. She never gets in trouble because our HR is buddy buddy with her. The HR Team Lead thinks shes the best thing since sliced bread, but she isn't. If someone were to get her in trouble, she would be like, "If you fire me, fine, i'll take you to court for being racist" THIS WOMAN WILL NEVER BE FIRED.
Document document document

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back