Archived i don't receive my w2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello there,
on paperlessemployee/target I subscribed to receive my w2 form by post, but i still don't receive it, and when i log on paperlessemployee/target I see that i have to pay $10 to get the w2 by post or fax or view it online. I thought that it will be send at home but may be should I pick it up at work?
thanks in advance for your response

I don't think they send it directly to your home. Your store should have them. I got mine last week along with other TMs.

Your W-2 Should be free to view until like, December 2013.
You have to pay $10 view Last Years and every other year before that.

As far as I know, they don't mail them to you. You have to pick them up your store - unless you signed up for electronic W-2's
I know last year, my husband selected Post as well, and they explained it as they MAIL it to your store. Kinda mean but yeah.

Around your time clock, there should have been signs saying "W-2's Are HERE! Pick them up from HR!" or something along those lines.

If anything, verify that they have your correct address (on both Target and paperlessemployee)

the ones we had at the store had to be in the mail by Jan 28th.

If you want to know how is was supposed to be delivered to you, ask your hr or hrtm. I have a report that I printed that shows how it is set in the system.

if you are a past tm - it was mailed to the last address on file.

if you are a current tm, and have signed up for paperless this year or previously, it will be online

if you are a current tm, and didn't make any choice, it should have been mailed.

If you can't get info at your store - the fastest way to find out is to call TMSC at 1-800-394-1885, one of the choices is info about w-2's

ps, I did have one former team member call and ask if her w-2 had been sent to her. I said yes, it was mailed from headquarters since you were termed several months ago. Her next questions blew me away. She said she had moved, and wondered if it would go to her new address. I said, did you call the TMSC and let them know you moved? She said no.

I guess we should be using the force in order to know these things. Gave me smile. I did give her the number for the TMSC. I'm sure they can help her.

If it was "just a couple of months ago" she should be fine as long as she left a forwarding address with the post office. They forward all first class mail up to a year.

Thanks for every one how replay me , I asked at guest service and because I didn't pick it up at time they sent it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back