Archived I finally put in my notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after I finally found another job, I have come to terms that I can no longer Target anymore. I have put in my notice and only have a few shifts left. I'm gonna miss my discount.

But I have found another place that pays so much better with great benefits. The same schedule with overtime always available that I get to pick when. No longer will I have to deal with guests getting crazy over hogwash. I now give my love to a place that pays me for holidays even when I don't work on that day. So happy to be promoted to guest at target.

Congratulations on your new job.

Drop by and let us know how things are going.

Good luck,I hope everything works out well for you,the grass is not always greener elsewhere but usually it is greener then at Target.

Thank you.

I wish I could be more specific bit my new job is amazing. I've been working both jobs for months and realized I'd rather give my all to the new place. When I get paid several more dollars an hour and cam work overtime whenever I want, is awesome. My personality doesn't get me in trouble, it's actually what got me hired. We only get coached to help us do better. They have or backs. A lot of my team members have been trying to get employed at my new job. Heck, at our store, we lost so many veterans. People just finally reached their limit. I will say, management makes all the difference. At my target, the new etls just don't have a clue.

CONGRATS! It does feel weird not getting to use your TM discount or walking into the office area if you need something, but hey you got what your really do deserve a much better job than Target. It is great that some people can make a career out of working for Spot but the vast majority need something much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back