Archived I have a shift at 4am, how early should I arrive to ring the door bell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In orientation she told us to come, ring it, and wait (and that sometimes it took a while.) She said arrive 5 minutes before the shift starts, but I've heard from others that I should get there about 15 minutes early. Plus I have to get my new team card and all that and I don't think 5 minutes gives me a lot of time to settle in, especially if I have to wait for someone to let me in.

Any suggestions?

You can arrive anytime before your start time. Policy is usually they won't open door until 5 minutes before shift. Each store is different. You can be let in anytime but you can not punch in until 5 minutes before start of your shift.

Grab a my device. Spot doesn't have to let you in the building till 5 minutes before your shift starts.

If you're on Flow, you'll be starting at the same time as at least a dozen other TMs. You (probably) won't have to ring the bell and wait.

I aim to arrive 10 minutes early and stay in my car until people start heading for the door.

I feel for you 4am-ers. I have to work at 5:30 sometimes at my current job and I think that is way too early. If I'm up at 4am it's because I'm taking a leak, and going straight back to bed.

Hashtag not a morning person, first world problems, etc.

In orientation she told us to come, ring it, and wait (and that sometimes it took a while.) She said arrive 5 minutes before the shift starts, but I've heard from others that I should get there about 15 minutes early. Plus I have to get my new team card and all that and I don't think 5 minutes gives me a lot of time to settle in, especially if I have to wait for someone to let me in.

Any suggestions?
You likely won't be let in until :55 because you can't clock in until 5 minutes before the shift starts. Flow lead will direct you to where you need to go, you likely won't get your TM card until later, for the time being it's off to the truck for 4 hours! Woooooooooooo. Move fast, think fast, don't pick up a bad habit from the trainer. Ask a damn question already son! Say something! I can't heeeear youuuu! Move rookie! move! move! Move! (Sorry, flashbacks) :)

3:55 AM is standard practice if you're a good noodle. Although if you're planning to stick around come time for the winter 4AMs, dress in layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back