Archived I haven't gotten my last two paychecks. New member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did my w-4 after my first paycheck, then I set my direct deposit. The last paycheck, says it deposited into my bank acc, but i can't find it.

I'm wondering how I should go about this. Can someone help?

By now I hope you found your money but I'll give to you my experience anyways.
For anyone that doesn't have access to their paycheck, after you setup direct deposit:
1-First thing to do is to check that you wrote the right numbers for routing and bank account.
2-If you can't access the money because you lost your card/canceled your checking account/ haven't received Target paycard yet, you can talk to your HR TM or ETL and ask to receive a voucher.

A voucher is usually issued between 2 and 5 days and you will receive cash at the store.

For anyone who is having trouble with their paycheck please go talk to HR, it's an easy fix and it can be done quickly!

I had orientation April 21st and everyone got paid that Friday April 22nd). My first work day was April 28th and I've worked numerous hours since then. Everyone gets paid tomorrow and I'm wondering do I get one as well. Plus I'm having trouble logging in to sign up for direct deposit and fill out a w-4 form , I tried on the target computer even the LOD tried it didn't work. At my previous job I ended up owing taxes because I never filled out a tax form ( it was my first job and I was 17) so I printed a W4 form out so can I give that to HR or does it have to be electronically done?

I had orientation April 21st and everyone got paid that Friday April 22nd). My first work day was April 28th and I've worked numerous hours since then. Everyone gets paid tomorrow and I'm wondering do I get one as well. Plus I'm having trouble logging in to sign up for direct deposit and fill out a w-4 form , I tried on the target computer even the LOD tried it didn't work. At my previous job I ended up owing taxes because I never filled out a tax form ( it was my first job and I was 17) so I printed a W4 form out so can I give that to HR or does it have to be electronically done?

I believe all tax forms have to be filled out electronically through the website. All of Target's electronic resources are wonky from time to time, so just keep trying to log in.

And definitely make sure you do your W4 and equivalent state form. Not having enough taxes withheld is a pain in the ass come tax season.

@Hardlinesmaster, do you know if you can get to the tax forms via targetpayandbenefits.com? Or do you have to go through eHR?

Ehr login info:
Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back