Archived I left back doors lock so they say !

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my etl hr pulls me to the side said on my last closing shift the opener informed her I left a bay door open. I went to my tps we reviewed cameras n I had went back there n did my walk and tps checked it as well. My hr etl tells me this might be your final! ( I left keys 4 months ago at Tmsc for 20 m n got ca ) but now I'm like wtf why they lying doors were locked and tps checked

Last edited:
So someone claimed you didn't lock up, but AP can prove without a doubt that you did, what's the problem?
Should I be worried why is my hr etl even talking to me like she's ready to give me a final if they haven't even look at footage n it's s tm who told at that

Hate to state the obvious but the TPS shouldn't be showing you video in the first place. Some stores are loose on the policy, I would just be careful mentioning the TPS allowed you to see video. It could get the TPS in trouble and you in even more trouble.

Your HR should be working with AP anyway to check video to see what happened. If the TPS did the closing walk with you they should be asked what happened too.

Last edited:
True.
You could simply ask if they could view video because you are SURE you locked it; then they could discover who was fooling with the lock afterwards.

So I got my final yesterday video clearly shows me checking locks plus tps checking. Receiving tm comes in n you see him with key in hands than takes a pic!! I call integrity hot line so piss!! I think my hr n ap etl have a thing too! The whole store does

Hate to state the obvious but the TPS shouldn't be showing you video in the first place. Some stores are loose on the policy, I would just be careful mentioning the TPS allowed you to see video. It could get the TPS in trouble and you in even more trouble.

Your HR should be working with AP anyway to check video to see what happened. If the TPS did the closing walk with you they should be asked what happened too.
Ya I kept that to myself

So I got my final yesterday video clearly shows me checking locks plus tps checking. Receiving tm comes in n you see him with key in hands than takes a pic!! I call integrity hot line so piss!! I think my hr n ap etl have a thing too! The whole store does
You are clearly leaving something out here. They don't give you a final warning for something that can easily be proved wrong by looking at the video.

What did they say when you asked what they saw on the camera?

You are clearly leaving something out here. They don't give you a final warning for something that can easily be proved wrong by looking at the video.

What did they say when you asked what they saw on the camera?
They said I check locked but I didn't pull on it I have to pull it!

@redeye58 nop!! Cameras are not that great you really can't see what he is doing but u see him there for a min before he takes photo! I def got this case... There's no way me n tps checked it n it was locked and tm checks it and it's open! Who side would u take!!?? I feel like my etl don't support me

@redeye58 nop!! Cameras are not that great you really can't see what he is doing but u see him there for a min before he takes photo! I def got this case... There's no way me n tps checked it n it was locked and tm checks it and it's open! Who side would u take!!?? I feel like my etl don't support me
Sounds like you're SOL and brings you back around to this:
I guess the question is who have you pissed off?

Sounds like there is a lot more to this story. That said a TL cannot be put on CA or final without HRBP review and approval anyway

I'm a bit baffled as to why a gstl would be checking the bay doors...at our store that is the LOD's job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back