Archived I love how no TL in my store will confront anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
get called into the office today by a TL who apparantly got voted to have a "talk" with me. Backroom TL doesnt want anyone working pulls together, one person to a pull, but she wont say anything so she tells the logisitcs ETL, then he wont say anything then today the SF TL called me into the office and had a bunch of paper work that they wrote up to tell me not to double up on pulls....it would of seriously took 2 mintues for the backroom lady just to tell us that, instead they wrote emails over a week :wacko:

get called into the office today by a TL who apparantly got voted to have a "talk" with me. Backroom TL doesnt want anyone working pulls together, one person to a pull, but she wont say anything so she tells the logisitcs ETL, then he wont say anything then today the SF TL called me into the office and had a bunch of paper work that they wrote up to tell me not to double up on pulls....it would of seriously took 2 mintues for the backroom lady just to tell us that, instead they wrote emails over a week :wacko:

Wussies but with a P

we used to have this problem at my store, but there is a person with fortitude in our store's leadership now, and he's the one doing all the other leaderships dirty work now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back