Archived I need help logging into eHR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I've been trying to log onto eHR for the past 3 weeks since I've started at Target, both in store and at home and it keeps telling me that I have the wrong TM# or password. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I need to access it to do my taxes and such.
I'm entering the temporary password (capitalized initials,# sign, and last four digits of my SS#), and I've even called for help for another temporary password and it still isn't working. Maybe I'm just making a simple mistake?
I really need help with this issue, it's getting very frustrating, any help/advice is welcomed!
Thanks.

Ehr had some issues this week. Try Logging in at the store again. ask your hr tm for help, if it doesn't work.

Ehr had some issues this week. Try Logging in at the store again. ask your hr tm for help, if it doesn't work.

Okay, I will keep trying, but I work overnights so there is never an HR TM available, and I mentioned it to my LOD and he just kind of brushed it off...

go to red phone in breakroom & follow prompts for temp password. write down the temp password & logged into that computer. if successful, change password. after all that, you should access ehr from home. everything except schedule/max related. Internet explorer is the best one to use at home. good luck.

Does anyone who has always had access from home now no longer have access? Any suggestions? the CSC (help desk, Client Support Center) said they aren't allowed to help with home computer issues, so the only advice they can give is to reboot your computer and to clear cache. Pretty pathetic considering withou that access you can't change your direct deposit, see your old paychecks, and many other things. Advice? Suggestions? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back