Archived I'd like to thank the Guest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
That came into my store today while I was at Guest Service and left a trail of feces about 15 feet long from the rug on the entrance way to the restroom area into the men's room, and all over the toilet. I'd also like to thank him for being kind enough to take off his boxers and just leave them filled with fecal matter bunched up on the floor next to the toilet that he painted brown. This by far exceeds any code brown I have ever encountered. It was the sickest most disgusting thing I have ever had to clean up in my life. It wasn't even diarrhea, it was solid and good lord they were huge. Either he hadn't gone to the bathroom in over a week or he is packing some serious food away. The smell was awful, and no matter how much Lysol I sprayed it couldn't cover the smell it even from the Service Desk. I almost threw up a hundred times. :wacko:

That came into my store today while I was at Guest Service and left a trail of feces about 15 feet long from the rug on the entrance way to the restroom area into the men's room, and all over the toilet. I'd also like to thank him for being kind enough to take off his boxers and just leave them filled with fecal matter bunched up on the floor next to the toilet that he painted brown. This by far exceeds any code brown I have ever encountered. It was the sickest most disgusting thing I have ever had to clean up in my life. It wasn't even diarrhea, it was solid and good lord they were huge. Either he hadn't gone to the bathroom in over a week or he is packing some serious food away. The smell was awful, and no matter how much Lysol I sprayed it couldn't cover the smell it even from the Service Desk. I almost threw up a hundred times. :wacko:

Been there, done that. Every square inch of the toilet, plus the wall behind it, both side walls and the door from about a foot off the floor to about five feet up... With the boxers, as you described. Pretty much dead on, actually. Though mine was a kid--I saw his buddy who was playing lookout at the door. If only I'd known what was going on before they had a chance to run...

Been there, done that. Every square inch of the toilet, plus the wall behind it, both side walls and the door from about a foot off the floor to about five feet up... With the boxers, as you described. Pretty much dead on, actually. Though mine was a kid--I saw his buddy who was playing lookout at the door. If only I'd known what was going on before they had a chance to run...

Sounds like my manager was there. :p

/me & others grab kids, guests responsible & began pounding them to a pulp - then call a CA to help clean up the mess/

If I was CA that day, I'd prefer to be called a bit earlier. I wouldn't mind assisting in the fight. Maybe grab the mop and go out fighting stick-style.

A few years ago when Spot started selling those foot long hot dogs @ Tomain Ave. - a woman had a good attack of "Barfulonus of the Blow Hole" - she left a trail from the register into the restrooms - about 30-ish feet --- I told two passing team members to stand over the skid mark and keep the guests from walking in it --

In less that a minute I was back with a mop and bucket --- one team member was nowhere in site -- the other was staring at me --- two guests with their heads in the clouds ----- walked right through it --

My favorite ETL - came out of no wear with 3 yellow cones ---- he was the only one to help me mop up the crap --- later we exchanged great team cards -----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back