Archived if a lod isn't happy with what you do in a work center do they transfer you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. they'll talk crap behind your back about always having to hold your hands and then cut your hours.
They could even make it so miserable for you that you quit yourself, or they're performance you out (where they write you up for every little thing).

If YOU aren't meeting expectations and your workcenter is RED then you can be coached and eventually put on corrective action if you don't improve. What workcenter do you work in? With Price Accuracy, if my tm doesn't finish their assigned workload and their productivity isn't where corporate expects it to be, then I coach them, and if there is no improvement, then unfortunately I have to put the person who isn't performing on corrective action due to performance. If others on your team aren't meeting expectations but you are, then you should be fine.
From another thread you had a similar question.
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthr...for-just-being-in-a-quot-Red-quot-work-center

Last edited:
SeniorAP is pretty much right.

They sure as heck wont transfer you if they're unhappy with you. They'll make your life hell. If they LIKE YOU and they're just temporarily unhappy with your performance, they'll help you improve. But, if they just plain don't like you and you actually do suck, you're screwed. You've gotta make sure you're actually doing a good job so that if they say you're not, it's clearly a personal issue. Ya know?

Watch your step because if they aren't happy with you, anything you do can be used against you.

I had an ETL that simply stopped scheduling me. Thankfully I got wind of it and was able to beg hours out of other ETLs, but I still haven't forgiven him for that shit.

I don't know about being transferred to another store, but the likelihood of you being scheduled for that particular role definitely goes down. I had one slightly slow day (admittedly that was because an ETL asked me to backup for about half an hour and then proceeded to chew me out for not keeping up with my intended duties), and I wasn't scheduled in that position for about three weeks. They scheduled me mostly for cashier shifts which, ironically, I really suck at when it comes to RedCards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back