If I send an email into the hotline will my email address be sent to my HR ETL?

I have written a lengthy email and I was curious before I hit send if my email address will be included in the email that is sent to my HR ETL via the Hotline?

I have written a lengthy email and I was curious before I hit send if my email address will be included in the email that is sent to my HR ETL via the Hotline?
In the interest of your job preservation, please do not contact the Hotline with any personally identifiable information.😁

Hey friend, allow me to provide you with a completely un trackable email

The key is, do not use a email address that anyone would associate with you. All your info on that account should be complete bullshit.

It’s not supposed to, but yes you should assume that everyone will know who sent the email if you give any identifying information, whether it is your email address or if they can figure out who you are based on the specific details that you provided.

Whenever a report comes it tells the AP etl, store director and the ETL HR I believe. If it’s an ETL then I would guess just the store director, the district manager, HR BP and AP BP. From there unfortunately rumors happen which is how everyone figures out which is why you should stay anonymous.

Hey friend, allow me to provide you with a completely un trackable email

The key is, do not use a email address that anyone would associate with you. All your info on that account should be complete bullshit.
Which then will be ignored as unverifiable. Don’t you think integrity gets random generic complaints all the time? Will go right into the trash folder.

Back