If you have an opportunity to leave Target, do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major cuts to TL and ETL headcounts are coming to stores across the board.
All previous plans for 2014 Org Charts are out the window in light of the recent news about depressed sales.
New Org Charts will be released to store within the next two weeks.

If you thought Target couldn't cut any more from stores, they're about to.

Just watch the stock. It's already down about $11 from what it was in June.

And unfortunately the mission is now to get that stock price up as fast as possible, regardless of the long term implications for the company.

I expected this, but at least it's in stone now. As A regular TM, I'm not sure how this will impact me, although I intend to stay on for the ride, at least until summer.

And unfortunately the mission is now to get that stock price up as fast as possible, regardless of the long term implications for the company.

Which is going to end in utter failure. The cuts were bad enough last year to the point where the store looked like poop, because nobody was around to upkeep anything. With further cuts, it's going to look even worse, and Nobody's going to want to shop at a terrible store that lost all of their personal and financial information.

It's hard to want to work here anymore. If I wasn't hurting for the money, I'd be gone already, but seeing as how hours are now sub-twenty per week, the monetary incentive isn't even there anymore.

Last edited:
Could you PM me also. I recently had a talk with an ETL that had transferred from my store to another and he/she said that they were hearing rumors of some major cuts.

Could you PM it to me also. It could corroborate a rumor I heard about our store will now be permanently sharing an STL with another liw volume store in the district

I would really appreciate it if you could PM me, too. I was anticipating something like this months ago.

good, cannot come soon enough.... start with my LG ETL he does nothing and has been around for about 14 years, they could save loads of money by shaving his salary !!

If i can get that pm'd as well please and thanks.

I'd appreciate a PM, please. I need to know how much I should amp up my efforts to leave target...
Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back